PRE-XMAS PRICE PROMISE
Our price promise has held Coral in good stead with our customers for 27 years. We will not be beaten on price (please refer to terms and conditions below for further details when comparing to other quotes from other companies), they must have:
- The specification of the product must be fully sculptured 70mm profile
- The styles and sizes must be detailed on a letter headed quotation
- Conservatory frames and roof, windows and doors should be of the same quantity, styles and design specification
- warranties for each of the product must either be the same of better
- Have an Insurance Backed Guarantee
- Have a BSI kitemark for survey and installation
- Be Fensa regulated
- Manufacture their own products
It is important to bear in mind that Coral windows and conservatories have been in business with continuous trading for 27 years and we do not take a deposit or stage payments and only ask for payment when the goods are installed. This gives you, our customers 100% peace of mind.
Free Design and measurement service
NO obligations quote
NO pressure selling – this equals a relaxed, enjoyable experience
We are a local company that has been continuously trading for 27 years with the philosophy customers buy from Coral … we don’t sell to them.
Other important information
Credit Subject to Status. Ask for written details. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd and Coral Windows Ltd act as a credit intermediary and offer products from a range of financial providers.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 2562447.
Coral Windows Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3010211.
The registered office is Coral Mill, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2DN.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd VAT number 525846134. Coral Windows Ltd VAT number 708713336.
*Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.