1. The “Free Conservatory Roof Glass Upgrade” offer is available on qualifying orders placed between 01.12.2020 & 31.12.2020 while stocks last.
2. “Free Conservatory Roof Glass Upgrade offer” must be stated in writing on the contract at point of sale. Coral cannot be held responsible for claims
placed after this time.
3. The “Free Conservatory Roof Glass Upgrade” offer can only be applied to orders of Coral Premium or Platinum Roofs.
4. The “Free Conservatory Roof Glass Upgrade” offer can be applied to the following: –
Our price promise has held Coral in good stead with our customers for 30 years. We will not be beaten on price (please refer to terms and conditions below for
further details when comparing to other quotes from other companies), they must have:
1. The specification of the product must be fully sculptured 70mm profile.
2. The styles and sizes must be detailed on a letter headed quotation.
3. Conservatory frames – windows and doors should be of the same quantity, styles and design specification.
4. Conservatory roofs – must be of same design specification. “Tiled” conservatory roofs must be Ultraroof by Ultraframe.
5. Warranties for each of the products must either be the same or better.
6. Have an Insurance Backed Guarantee.
7. Have a BSI kitemark for survey and installation.
8. Be FENSA regulated.
9. Manufacture their own products.
It is important to bear in mind that Coral Windows and Conservatories have been in business with continuous trading for 30 years and we do not take a deposit
or stage payments and only ask for payment when the goods are installed. This gives you, our customers 100% peace of mind.
Our CL3 Range and other triple glazed windows are subject to size restrictions and style limitations due to the weight of the glass – see your representative for
details. The maximum size for any triple glazed glass unit is 1.7m2
due to health & safety reasons. Where a required unit size is larger, an A-rated double-glazed
the unit will be supplied and installed.
“Self-cleaning” glass is not a ‘100% maintenance-free’ product but does offer a reduced need for manual cleaning.
*Interest free credit is not available on conservatories, porches or roofline products.
*Credit is subject to application and status. Written details available on request.
*Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd and Coral Windows Ltd act as a credit intermediary and offers finance products from a range of financial providers.
*Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 2562447.
Coral Windows Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3010211.
The registered office is Coral Mill, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2DN.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd VAT number 525846134. Coral Windows Ltd VAT number 708713336.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time