Latest Offer From Coral Windows
Now is an ideal time to prepare your home for those long winter days and the return of those glorious British spring days.
We’ll beat ANY genuine quote on like-for-like products and guarantees*
This massive saving includes our range of Edwardian Conservatories, P-Shaped Conservatories, Victorian Conservatories, Apex Conservatories and Lean-To Conservatories.
No Deposit needed
You will never have to pay a penny until the job is completely finished.
Turning your house into a home couldn’t be easier with finance arranged by Coral. Every year we offer hundreds of people a convenient and easy way to purchase our products by spreading the cost.
Free Design Service
Whatever you purchase we will give you free help to design how our product will look in your home.
Our Price Promise
We won’t be beaten on price. In the unlikely event that you find a cheaper like-for-like quote on the same product, service and guarantee, we’ll match it!
Book a free, no obligation appointment now to find out just which of our many offers is for you.
Credit Subject to Status. Ask for written details. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd and Coral Windows Ltd act as a credit intermediary and offer products from a range of financial providers.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 2562447.
Coral Windows Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3010211.
The registered office is Coral Mill, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2DN.
Coral Windows (Bradford) Ltd VAT number 525846134. Coral Windows Ltd VAT number 708713336.
*The following criteria must be taken into account:
- Is the specification of product the same as your quote ie. fully sculptured 70mm profile?
- Are the styles detailed on the windows and doors the same as on your quote?
- Is the style of conservatory (frames/roof only or full build) the same as your quote?
- Are the warranties for each of the products the same or better than your quote?
- Do they have Insurance Backed Guarantee with their quote?
- Do they have a BSI Kite mark for survey and installation?
- Are they Fensa regulated?
- Do they manufacture their own products?
- Has the other company been in business for 25 years or more?
Conditions Associated With Current Offer
*Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*Discounts DO NOT apply to minimum orders of £450, depending on geographical areas
*Minimum order may increase depending on geographical area
*Discounts apply to the geographical areas North, East, South & West Yorkshire. Out of these geographical areas discounts DO NOT apply.