Triple Glazed Windows | Self Cleaning Glass
Here at Coral Windows and Conservatories we have always been at the forefront in providing the best possible products and services to our customers, so we are more than proud to announce the launch of our new CL3 range of Triple Glazed Windows.
Over our 28 years in the home improvement market we have been able to develop top class windows, that provide the best in quality and technical performance. So we are especially proud of our new CL3 window which brings together the performance benefits of our A Rated Double Glazed window and the additional Toughened Low E glass pane, which has the capability of heating your home by using the energy from the sun and reflecting back your homes heating. As well as keeping the heat in your home Triple Glazing offers better security and helps to reduce outside noise.
A cross-section of the CL3 Triple Glazed Unit
Key features of our Triple Glazed Units
- Made from the same high quality uPVC profile as our Double Glazed windows, so depending on your needs you can select windows with different performances from the Coral CL3 range to suit your needs.
- The sealed units are filled with two chambers of inert Argon Gas.
- They have two coatings of low-emissivity (Low E) glass, which has no noticeable tint and allows the sun’s heat to pass through. The centre is toughened glass.
- Warm edge spacer bars separate the panes of glass. Warm edge spacers are made from an insulating plastic composite material that acts as a barrier to heat loss. They keep the edge of the sealed unit warm and as a result less heat is lost through the window.
- Ultimate energy saving with up to £635 per year.
- High security multi point locking built in as standard.
- Energy rated Pilkington Triple Glazed glass.
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than.
- Add value to your home.
- 15 Year comprehensive guarantee.
- Individually tailor-made for your home.
Coral Windows CL3
Why choose triple glazing?
Safer – Triple Glazing adds an extra layer plus toughened glass, helping you to feel safer in your own home. The window is harder to break and therefore brings extra security.
Warmer -Triple Glazing will bring extra warmth to your home by retaining natural heat generated by the sun along with any heat your home produces.
Quieter – Triple Glazing is great for those who love the quiet. It does a brilliant job of reducing unwanted external noise.
Triple Glazing is un-rivalled in terms of energy and sound performance when compared to standard glazing options, approximately 60% more thermally efficient than standard C-Rated Double Glazed windows and 40% more than standard A-rated Double Glazing.
Winter nights have now drawn in and temperatures are starting to drop. As home heating bills continue to soar many homeowners are striving to make their homes as energy efficient as possible and saving money on their home energy bills, as a result Corals uPVC Triple Glazing is becoming an increasingly popular option
Triple Glazed windows are constructed using a third or ‘triple’ pane of glass, this additional pane of glass results in the window featuring an additional cavity (these are filled with Argon Gas) compared to modern Double Glazing and it is this additional cavity that produces the thermal and acoustic benefits that make Triple Glazing so popular as the thermal image below shows.
Our uPVC Triple Glazed windows are available on our CL3 Range in a huge variety of styles and finishes, with coloured grain effects, that are not normally available from others and various glass options to suit any home. With the low maintenance and high performance advantages of modern double glazing, you can see why many homeowners are choosing Corals CL3 Triple Glazing for their replacement windows.
*This offer is only applicable when the installation of goods are installed within 12 weeks of the order date
*Discounts apply to the geographical areas North, East, South & West Yorkshire. Out of these geographical areas discounts DO NOT apply.
*Interest free credit is not available on conservatory, porch, roofline, roof products
*Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.