Adding a new family space with a small conservatory
A family isn’t just the number of people who all live under the same roof, families come in all different shapes and sizes and extend far and wide. No matter how big or small your family is having a little extra space to share special times together will benefit you in more ways than one.
Many of us long for that little bit of extra living space, an environment that is useful and makes living that little bit easier and more enjoyable. Whether you live in a large period property or a small terrace, adding space with a small conservatory couldn’t be easier with the help and expert teams here at Coral Windows and Conservatories.
So where do you start when thinking about adding a new family space? Maybe it is obvious and you know instantly what you long to achieve by adding a new living area but if you’re a little unsure think about the points below to help you consider how best to improve your home.
- Playroom or games room – Creating a space that can be used for younger children to play is a great way of freeing up space in other areas of the home and if your children are older consider creating a more grown-up games room or snug that will make an excellent added space for when friends and family visit.
- The study – If your home has some excellent entertaining spaces already but has mixed identities and duel purposes consider adding a conservatory that will create the perfect study allowing for an area to be dedicated to working or school studies only.
- Dining room – Adding a conservatory that creates the perfect space for entertaining guests is a great way to enhance the special times shared with family. After all, nothing gets family together like a good meal.
- Extra living room – If your home is blessed with small but perfectly formed proportions that become a tight squeeze when family visit then create a cosy living room that when dressed with a sofa bed also doubles up as an extra bedroom for guests to stay.
- A garden room – The perfect added family space might actually be a small conservatory that allows your family a space to escape, relax, reflect and recharge in. An environment that focuses on nature, the outdoors and the simple pleasures such as sharing conversation.
- Extend a living space – By extending a living space such as opening up a kitchen into a conservatory you can create a larger kitchen diner that makes living a lot more practical or if you would really like to open up your living spaces adding a conservatory to a living room could really extend the space into your garden bringing the outside in. If you fancy a new style of living why not consider adding Bi-Fold doors to your design that will extend further the living space into the outdoors.
Here at Coral not only do we provide the latest in glazing technology and security features on all our windows and doors, but we can also create a design that is totally relevant to your requirements and budget. Our expert teams of designers and fitters will support you every step of the way to ensure you have a conservatory that really does benefit and enhance everyday living in your home.
Whether it be a classic Victorian or Edwardian design, a minimalist Lean To option, an Apex or ‘P’ Shaped conservatory we pride ourselves on ensuring you get not only a great design but also a conservatory that will be long-lasting and made only of the very best materials. Choosing to add space in this way will not only add a new room but it will also help to add value to your property in the long term. By adding the latest versions of glazing you will help to improve the thermal performance of your home reducing energy bills in the future.
Adding a new family living space really will benefit you in more ways than one, so no matter how big or small your family enjoy spending time together.